Support our work to end the global education crisis
Theirworld is a global children’s charity dedicated to ending the global education crisis and unleashing the potential of the next generation. Its mission is to give every child the best start in life, a safe place to learn and skills for the future.
Theirworld achieves its mission by setting agendas, forging powerful partnerships, innovating, creating new campaigns, and launching programs that deliver impact.
This year our projects supported thousands of young people across the world by:
- providing education to refugees arriving in the Greek Islands.
- supporting marginalized girls in countries throughout sub-Saharan Africa and the Middle East with entrepreneurship and coding clubs.
- developing new programs to support preschoolers with special education needs.
- awarding small grants to many local organizations addressing community barriers to education
- selecting five organizations as innovation award winners, receiving grants to scale up education projects to support more young learners
- training and supporting parents and teachers in learning new tactics to support childhood development.
And in the United States, our Skills Friendly Cities initiative, operated by our Global Business Coalition for Education, is challenging young people in cities nationwide to come up with the best ideas to address the youth skills crisis.
If you are in the United States and would like to support our work, contributions can be made to the Global Business Coalition for Education, a 501-(C)(3) organisation set up by Theirworld, to support projects and campaigns run by GBC-Education to help end the education crisis in the U.S. and across the globe.
You can contribute to the U.S. organization here:
You can make an online donation with any of our secure and easy methods:
Global Business Coalition for Education
599 Lexington Avenue, C/O Reed Smith
New York, NY 10022