There are 1.2 billion young people aged 15-24 years in the world, around one-sixth of the global population.
Education is critical in providing the life skills young people need for a rapidly changing and complex world.
With links to subjects such as PSHE and citizenship, these fun and flexible activities for ages 7-11 explore the skills young people need to be effective change makers in their lives, their communities and the world around them.
- Think critically about your personal skillset.
- Work collaboratively to rank different types of skills according to how important they are.
- Consider how skills and jobs can help achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Discuss what and who can help us to learn skills and investigate potential barriers.
- Take action to develop your own skills and those of the people around you.
Download the resource for ages 7-11
Download the resource for ages 11-16
Download the slideshow for ages 7-11
Download the slideshow for ages 11-16
↑UK Curriculum Links
Download the UK curriculum links ages 7-11
Download the UK curriculum links ages 11-16